21 March 2006

back to reality..

the past are history..


now back to me..

myself

and i..




ok, lets see

what happen in school..

erm..my mum came to see ms choo..

n she did not scold me abt my results..

she only ask me whether i wanted to study or not..

n she say if i want to study, study the hard hard so i hav a better life ahead..


erm..

i will take my fren's advice..

an old fren..

but recently talk to her..

and i also promsied her sumting..

hahax..=)

from now on, i will treat my books lyk my girlfren..

in case you are wondering, i am not crazy..

its a good advice..honestly..

try imagine treating ur book as ur girlfriend..

taking care of it n bla3...

treasuring the book as it brings KNOWLEDGE!!!

tks XIN YI for the weird n good advice..

i "CAPS" ur name n in different colour..

shes a good advisor..

hahax.. =P


kk, gtg..

my mum just reached home..

i hope i will not wake up late lyk today..


take cares evrione..

=)

No comments: