22 March 2006

im just wondering..

im outta control..

why am i blogging every single day?..

haiz..

not fair..

what i said will always turn on me..

erm..MS CHOO was lyk nervous when MRS TEO cum..i was lyk fuck la tis teacher cum, what she did a few years back still make me to despise her..

YAT BERG, ADHA, ZUL N ME need to constrain oUrselves from laughing..i was lyk is it impossible?..

when i turn to first page of chapter 12, i felt lyk laughing..bcoz of sum apparent reasons, when i see zul's face..

but after all, ok la..the lesson run smoothly, n i held up a paper saying to MS CHOO to relax..

u see, how good am i?.. =P

erm..

erm..

erm..

the "hanyut" thingy that cum to our skool..it was quite fun la..

but sitting cross-legged for ard 2 hrs, really destroy my leg!!

ok, but the show was fun..

n i saw my so called popular "SISTER"

hahax..

SHARON ISMAIL!!

bleah, im crap..

k, gtg do my part on the cme project..

why cant i drop cme?..

No comments: