27 March 2006

SHARING MY LIFE IN GEOGRAPHICAL TERMS.. =P

ok, lets start..

at first, my STANDARD OF LIVING was quite HIGH but my QUALITY OF LIFE was LOW..

on that moment, i was quite WILD... =P

then, my STANDARD OF LIVING was quite LOW but my QUALITY OF LIFE was HIGH..

since i lost my 'wild-ness,' i enjoy my life bit by bit.. =)

now, my STANDARD OF LIVING is MEDIUM but my QUALITY OF LIFE is EXTREMELY HIGH.. =))

yay..im goin to keep it up like this.. creating jokes and keeping on smiling..

jia you izwan, be a FCUKING CRAZY GUY in SCHOOL..

i miss my CRAZY LAGUHTER.. haiz, i cant seem to relive the laughter again..

yar, i REMEMBER.. talking abt "HAIZ.."

i kept on sighing today in school.. it was so-the-tired-the-tired-the-so..

i cant yanw, so alternatively..

"haiz.." sighed izwan.. =P

n FCUK lor, it is really difficult for me to do "MY CLASS" journal..

niwaes, its late lor.. 10.36 to be exact..

nites evrione..

=))

No comments: