10 April 2006

PHYSICS REMEDIAL!!!

see mr Lew face make me happy liao..not gay or what but he hav the crazy type of attitude lyk zul..

his jokes dun make sense sumtimes, similar to zul, but its funny..

n yar, now my turn to shoot back at sumone..

since mich was absent from remedial, i always see this person face.. always got bird nest blocking my view,.

*bleah* shes so gonna kill me if she read this..

but yar, see her face.. kla, lyk to smile..but sumtimes the smile weird.. n yar, "sumone" stop it the smile.. =P

tis "sumone" also hav smelly socks lor, from far i can faint.. =P

kla, i dun disturb her already..

now back to mr Lew.. see his face, funny ler..n i still rmbr zul saying to him to use magnet to clean up his nose..

hahas.. =)

btw, i laugh the most today tis yr.. kept on laughin during contact time.. non-stop laughter.. =P

but luckily my laugh not lyk adha lor.. if not attract attention// =P

No comments: