24 April 2006

somebody need to save me..

addicted to the song ler.. nickelback, savin' me..

i lyk the video.. original..

lyk the number of hours left for a person to live on the top of their heads.. watch the video n get what i mean..

by the way, im so stress.. d&t..

need to re-do my ideation, working drawing, production planning..
argh!! so many things to restart..

by the way..

i get irritated so easily lately.. joke got limits.. i want privacy, uds ler..
bnyk soal, nak kene rembat seh..

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

i cant like or hav a crush on person!!! for one apparent reason, the whole world of 'bedok town' will noe within one week..

im not lying.. i dare to bet!!!

haiz.. i need sumone to save me..
save me from the stress, the hectic life, the unwanted attention..

i will be quiet.. i dun wan to be involve in anything..

i want peace.. can?..



i cant stop thinking abt u.. im avoiding u.. the more i avoid, the more i miss.. haiz..

No comments: