14 May 2006

if my attitude were to go on like this, im so gonna fail my O levels..

i did not attempt to touch a book durng a weekend..

my d&t 'O' Level is dUe on 26th May.. which is 12 days from today.. approximately 267 hours left..

my artefact is colourless.. im dead.. =(

i wasted my weekends playing internet.. one thing i hate abt internet is that it can be really addictive..

i want to kick the habit..

oh shucks.. what is the word that brings the meaning non-logical but reasonable.. i fOrget the word.. ='(

ok, O levels cuming n i got 3 soccer rOund-rObin cuming..

M.T O level is at the end of the month..

18 May- Inter-Class Competition [i want to WIN..]

21 May- Joga Bonito.. [i dun wan to go but since my bro want to go..]

04 June- National Street Soccer League(NSSL) [1st time, hope my team can win]

btw, our Inter-Class team haven't settle yet.. haiz..

tmrw is the end of mid-year, English Orals..

after that, tRain with my fRiends.. i mUst be consistent ler.. =)



No comments: