04 July 2006

art remedial was fun!!!! hahas... we make it like our own house.. take off shoes, on music, break styrofoam.. draw all over the cabinets.. hehe..

n yar, hui lin was weird today.. she borrowed my hp.. its so strange.. n yar, my instincts wasn wrong.. when i received my hp back, CAROLI was my wallpaper.. huh?.. shes so innocent..

n yar, her face so innocent too.. hahas..

n yar, my pic was modified into a newpaper article.. haiz.. n YU XUAN scold me for being too slow to lend my phone to her..

strange?.. my hp yet she scold me.. hahas.. so funny.. bleah..

very strange ler.. n yar, i still want to noe whos CHY..(Caroli, Hui Lin, Yu Xuan)..
hehe.. main suspect.. bleah.. =P

oh yar, Mr Sujak can say got a very strict appearance bu kind at heart.. =)

btw, i feel left out in my ART.. i told aDha to do my ART!! bleah.. lazy la..

just listen to music n cracking jokes.. bleah..


erm, IM A NOVEMBER BABY!!! I MUST BE PROUD!!

this is what an E-MAIL says..

NOVEMBER BABY
Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the greatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind. repost in 5 mins & you will excell in a major event coming up sometime this month.

yeah! im a NOVEMBER BABY..

ok.. most of it are true..

can i be proud?.. bleah..

p.s: im bein pester by CAROLI!!! omg!! shes so evil!!! bleah...

No comments: