09 July 2006

feel like not goin to school tomorrow.. cant miss World Cup.. must watch.. i will dig my eyes out n soak in water.. to ensure me to stay awake..

oh yar.. another reason why im not goin to school tmrw if FRANCE lose.. probably not goin to school..

ZIDANE must shine.. his final day of playing soccer.. before retiring..
MY IDOL IS LEAVING THE SOCCER WORLD!!!

='((

haiz.. if FRANCE win, i MUST GO TO SCHOOL!!! =))

if tmrw i do go to school..

i would be facing them.. since they know the truth.. how am i going to face them?..

wait, let me re-phrase.. how are they goin to face me?..

its all or nothing.. im prepared for tmrw..

but i dun wan trouble.. just back to normal is the way i want..

the accusations they throw me are hard to accept.. but let's see what happen tmrw..



*friendship*
*DEAD?????*

No comments: