31 July 2006

hello people!.. 3 days no blog blog.. bored la..

was pre-occupied with motivational workshop.. it was DAMN COOL!..

because of that thing, that workshop.. i gain ALOT!!!

ok, firstly, my bond with my my frens is getting better n better n i was able to forgive sum of my old frens for their mistakes n my mistakes..

this course, it is my TURNING POINT!..

turning point, mario's album.. hahas.. oh yar, i change to let me love you at my friendster.. hehe.. =))

n yar, back to the course.. it help us appreciate life n what we have.. it was damn touching.. almost everyone shed tears..

i recommend this FREAKING COURSE to everyone lor.. even the price is quite expensive, the knowledge and experiences u gain thru tis workshop is priceless..

ok, ppl, get this in mind yar..

EVENT + RESPOND= OUTCOME

its how u respond to the event to bring an outcome.. uds?.. hehe.. its damn meaningful.. a formula..

think of it yar..

gtg.. its almost 1.00a.m.

No comments: