18 July 2006

honestly, looks do affect ur life.. my point of view.. most ppl do judge by looks.. not personality or character..

weird huh?..


. . .

*BIGSMILE*

today photo taking.. quite ok la.. but my hair looks weird.. coz it looks the same all the way.. n i got a pimple on my right cheek..

urgh!! who cares?..

was quite shock when zhuo wei 'did not come'/////

but luckily he came.. late.. quite cool la.. the whole class attended to have one last shot together.. did the whole class attended?..

but nvr mind..

one last shot together.. how cool..

n next yr, i can get out of this freaky secondary life n away from my class..

cant wait to start next step in education..

ITE, POLY, C.I, J.C???

few more months to O level..


. . .


oh.. rmbr.. receive msg from Mr Fahizel.. must complete my artefact by tmrw.. wth..
he told Ewin by this week.. dishonestly leh..


must complete by tmrw.. no matter what..


rushing + mugging

No comments: