08 July 2006

tralala...

erm, why girls lyk to go tralala?.. hahas.. weird huh..

what to 'tralala' abt?..

oh yar.. today went to Century Square.. collect phone..

went alone la.. dun want to create suspicion anymore.. scared ler..
n yar, the counter girl was funny ler.. she looks cute and funny n the way she speaks with her smile really funny ler..

bbut she's cute la..

hahas..=P

n yar, CAROLI pester me again.. hahas.. 'PESTER'

the IM-NAMES pop-up thingy is damn irritating.. a person will know when they going to chat wif u whenever that idiotic thing pop-up..

oh yar, im happy happy.. i prepared breakfast for my brothers.. since my parents were not at home..

hey, i want to cook!!! i mean learn to cook.. cooking is fun la..

but lazy la to stand n cook.. hahas.. lazy me..

i want to learn to make DESSERT!!!

esp. ICE CREAM DESSERT n JELLY DESSERT!!!

haiz.. my fridge is empty.. no ingredients to start with.. ='(

its 12, time to mug..

=))

No comments: