09 August 2006

ok.. i have made 3 imaginary letters in my mind.. im gonna memorise it and recite it as many times necessary..

to my friends, if u see me talking alone.. pls dun say im crazy.. its just that i reciting my 'letters'

LETTER 1:
Dear handphone,


You look damn attractive especially under the games categories. I plead you to stop me from harassing you. Please avoid me going to the games categories till I forget about my studies. Please understand me. I will avoid you till my O levels end and then i can start harassing you again. From now, I will try to avoid using you to SMS, web browsing or playing games. I will switch you off. Sorry.


Yours,
*Izwan*






LETTER 2:
Dear Mathematics,


I love you so. Please let me pass Math with distinction. Don't let me go crazy because of you. I really need to pass Math as I would like to continue my education in J.C. Please make yourself look simple. Don't hallucinate my mind with the algebras and out of the world equations. Thank you.


Yours,
*Izwan*






LETTER 3:
Dear Mdm Liza,


Please stop being absent. I need to study Math. Thank you. =)


Yours,
*Izwan*



this are my letters.. my so called special 'letters' to them..



p.s: Finch - Letters To You (acoustic)
listen to it yar if nvr heard of it before.. nice nice..

No comments: