21 August 2006

urgh!.. fail geog.. its inevitable.. i guess..

im gonna practise sooner or later..

fish, tmrw maths mock n physics paper.. =((

gonna have a lot of eye bags.. ytd slept at 2.30A.M.

wtf.. damn tired..

gonna start my caffeine addiction back.. *dots*

the only positive thing for today is..

i PASS my MATHS TEST!.. wee.. =))

but 20% was not satisfied.. bcoz of carelessness i got wrong for the first qn!!!

urgh!..

i have calculated.. if i want to get an A1 for my MATHS MOCK PAPER, i need to score full marks for PAPER 2!!!

urgh!.. i must get full marks..

IF I CANT, I MUST!!!

im a Maths Freak..

omg!.. stress will cause you to grow white hair..

as a precaution, im gonna cut my hair damn short this upcoming Sept. holidays..

n yar, maybe so.. i will be suspend indefinitely tmrw.. *dead*

did not attend D.C.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: