02 September 2006

MY HEART - IRWANSYAH FT ACHA


disini kau dan aku terbiasa bersama
here you and me always together


menjalani kasih sayang bahagia ku dengan mu
loving one another happy to be with you


pernahkah kau menguntai hari paling indah
have you ever dreamt of the sweetest day


ku ukir nama kita berdua disini surga kita
i carve our names together here, our heaven


bilakah kita mencintai yang lain mungkin kah hati ini akan tegar
when we love others maybe our heart will realise


sebisa mungkin tak akan pernah sayang ku akan hilang
no matter how hurtful it is my love wont fade away


if u love somebody could we be this strong

i will fight to win our love will conquer all

i wouldn't risk my love even just one night

our love will stay in my heart..


aww.. touching.. hahas.. erm, who got the movie of this song?.. I WANT TO WATCH!..

copyright the song thingy from zulfah.. hahas.. *dots*

No comments: