02 October 2006

MY UNINTENDED MOTIVATOR

LEE CHUAN..
did i spell his name right

sounds odd right.. but recalling back 2-3 mths ago, i saw this guy [lee chuan] mugging at study corner.. he was really focus..

i thought to myself this guy must be siao ler.. i mean o lvl still far away but mug already..

but kind to think of it, isn't he at advantage?..

sheesh!.. i gotta start now.. its 16days to PRACTICAL, 27days to MT retake, 29days to start of O lvls, 40days to my b'day and 48days to final paper..

time flies by so fast..

MUST START!.. everyone is improving tremendously.. im still relaxing..

MATH PAPER 1 sux big time.. 12 marks gone, carelessness..

but im thankful to score high marks.. but i wanted to top my class ler..

='(

gosh!.. everything pass by so fast.. its been 9-10days fasting.. so fast.. can time stop for a moment?.. take a break..

NO they cant.. n i cant take a break!.. argh!..

love ignored me so i can study.. i think its for my own good..

argh!.. i want to help out my classmates n friends.. succeed together gether.. hahas!..

ok.. im gonna skip school.. hopefully my mum allow me to.. i noe i did terribly for science n mt.. n im not brave enough to face these fears.. got to admit it..

unfortunately, it will pop in front of my face sooner..

and im stress!.. yes.. now i can say..

im officially STRESS!..

argh!.. studies + bills = stubills!.. argh!..

h/p bill is killing me.. argh!..

i dun want to get an F9 for my prelims.. i already flop my mock..

this could be my last entry till O lvl starts.. i hope i can endure the pain of not blogging.. hahas!..

CAROLI is my example.. been barred using the comp.. sumbody barred me from using the comp.. but no one can.. its my COMP!.. argh!.. sheesh!..

IZWAN!.. u want SUCCESS!.. i cant spell SUCCESS w/o a 'U'
that 'U' is me!..

gosh!.. im officially STRESS!..

did i mention this again?..

sheesh!..

oh yar.. im not cuming to skool tmrw.. my mum just allow me to skip skool.. wee..
=) she understands me..

hahas!..

i feel this is my longest blog entry.. hahas!..

oh oh!.. i want to thank 4E3 malay ppl.. not racist.. tks for the invitation..
really appreciate it.. hopefully i can attend.. =)

ok.. its time to go.. i cant stop.. i want to keep on typing.. but IZWAN..

-P-E-R-S-E-R-V-E-R-E-

argh!.. ok ok.. i will go..

GOOD LUCK FOR O LEVEL EXAMINATIONS!..


hopefully this entry will last long at the top page..

No comments: