25 November 2006

i did not attend the training.. coz i want to watch tv!..

-___-"

bye bye job.. haiz.. nvr mind.. another opportunity gone..

but the job too demanding for me i guess.. commission wise..

n its difficult ok..

n yar.. firdanshah want to play pool with me.. cool.. but need to delay ler.. till nex month.. planning to invite fad, fathul, both yat, nabeel coz coz the more the merrier.. wee!.. n im so restless at home.. HELP!..

oh ppl.. pray for me pls.. hahas!.. i want to get this job.. which they will choose ppl who excel well in their training.. i want i want.. =) so do wish me luck yar.. hahas!..

oh.. just visited caroli blog.. n it makes me think to have A PLAN!.. yar.. have a PLAN.. she had a plan on what to do during the holidays.. so im gonna have sum sort of list on what i want to buy n do during the holidays.. wee!.. =)

copyright yar.. =)

erm. kla.. till here.. ^^

No comments: