12 November 2006

yay!.. its my birthday.. im 16!..

bluek!.. i dun care what u all think.. its my birthday..

drop me testi!.. hahas!..

had an advanced bday party..

went vivo..

now surprise..

hahas!..

cant wait.. =)

ok.. since its considered my DAY, i want to make bday wishes!..

=)

i dun care what u all think.. bluek!..

MY BIRTHDAY WISH!..
1) cherish my love ones more n more.. =)
2) create more jokes..
3) same school as f.y. =)
4) improve soccer.. to a much more higher standard!..
5) murah rezeki =))
6) be in a very LONG relationship..
when i mean LONG this time, i mean it.. it seems so stupid to have short ones.. its either me or the opposite to blame.. but i wont be desperate to search for a new one.. i dun care what u ppl think.. hahas!..
7) improve manipulation tactics.. hahas!..
WHO HAVE WISH ME
1) sugi0
2) niharo
3) dalila
4) TWZ
5) yazid trendy wanker
6) boboy
7) fathul is belating it.. -____-"
8) n the list goes on.. hahas!..

No comments: