12 December 2006

erm.. its been a long time since i last updated..

n my leg is going to detach from my leg sooner or later.. lol..

ok.. saturday went out with kb.. he's a lucky man.. lol.. we meet up at 11 at city hall mrt.. wanted to find job but an hr ago he n my bro got a job at sportlink.. in the end, window shop at suntec..

sunday went out with kb again.. lol.. to j8.. near me hse.. yayness.. met up early in the morn.. as per normal im late.. lol.. he went to buy stuff for his' job.. i window shop again.. no money.. =(

then wanted to find polar at TPY.. but it was near bradell.. -__-" apply job there n yar, im waiting for the call.. lol.. after that, he came my hse.. play pool n cs.. lol.. KB, u win me by luck.. tyco.. hahas!.. stayed till 5.30..

monday, went out with yat, fathul, amrul.. went tbc.. chill at orchard.. then i alone interview job at metro.. =) in the end, went bugis play lan.. n yar.. i saw the hp i like!.. its nice, n yar ppl think its girlish.. -___-" but if i do bought the phone, it means im downgrading my phone.. lol..


TODAY.. rot at home.. i need to find a job.. im irritated staying at home.. im so useless.. evryone is out of the hse working n im the one relaxing.. i dun like it.. argh!.. n yar.. ANGELA, says im her only guy fren who havn found a job.. no!.. it cant be happening..

kla.. till here.. n yar.. my race is FREETHINKER.. lol..

No comments: