21 December 2006

i thought working at toys r us was easy.. BUT NO!.. very difficult.. n 24/7 walk around the shop.. good thing is, it is not dull coz of the large quantity of toys.. sum more at vivo eh.. so the big.. n i want the JUMBO SPONGEBOB.. peeps, check out at toys r us the JUMBO SPONGEBOB.. is super uber cute..

im into the word uber lately.. lol..

oh.. out of 6 blocks in a row.. 3 of it has undertakers association.. sum peeps just pass away.. n u NOE what.. i need to walk past all of it to reach my house.. freaky eh.. sum more after midnight..

n yar.. i want to talk abt a fren of mine.. very the funny.. she went to this place with her fren.. after sum impt stuff.. she wanted to find for another fren but in the end she saw a SALES ASSISTANT who looks like me.. which is my BROTHER.. when she cant find the other fren of mine, she "PESTER" my brother.. n she LAUGH at my brother.. lol.. i MUST NOE why.. n yar.. then she bid goodbye to my brother n then she's gone..

lol.. kla.. till here.. =)









6 days to 27/12.. argh!..

No comments: