13 January 2007

hello ppl.. blog kinda dead huh.. im too engross with MAPLE.. i noe.. its crap but it psycho me liao.. my first thoughts on MAPLE was, it was crappy n a waste of time.. but since i wanted to give it a try.. it sucks me in into this virtual reality world of 1-D animation fights n bla bla bla.. lol..

since this blog can be presumed dead mayb after nex wk coz busy life lies ahead.. work training work.. =D
im a COFFEEBEAN crew.. yayness.. along with k.b, jerald n yat.. at AIRPORT..

the manager is really cool.. relax.. not the hot-headed.. i hope so he wont be one..

ok.. i will say this for the FIRST TIME IN 2007.. im OFFICIALLY BROKE.. lol.. =P

2007 has been peaceful for me lately.. no misuds, great life.. slacking while im still havin the time.. n the thoughts of migration is still etch on my mind.. haiz..

why do i want to migrate?.. i cant seem to uds.. i want a new life.. i want to start anew in a new environment.. lol.. i'll be safe there?.. maybe..

n oh yar.. abt maple.. a guy ask me abt G.F.. i was like -.-"

is there any other qns.. lol.. kinda funny though, he is eager to start one.. =) while for sum (me as an e.g), like to take their time in this type of stuff..

btw.. i cant attend the TP talk.. the hady mirza perform thing.. lol.. bcoz im WORKING.. =.="

now im wondering.. even we do have a job, we make new frens, new environment, yet we miss skool life.. the feelings is hard to deny ler..

cant wait for results.. just hope that the dream i had abt me n my bro results isnt true.. sheesh.. it was a really "GOOD" result..

n i havn figure out who is that SOMEONE.. =.="

No comments: