11 February 2007

its 0155.. argh.. tmrw got class..

first day of my PERGAS.. fyi, its a religious class one way or the other.. i dun noe how to explain.. ok.. tmrw first day, it starts at 0930 i guess.. same class wif bro.. confirm pai seh.. new student.. n thank GOD i cut my hair.. yay.. now my hair is BLACK!

sSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSs

haiz.. u noe what.. i sad ler.. my results sux.. i dun noe how fathul, hidayat, can be happy with their results.. same goes for those who scored 20pts n higher..

kla.. since ppl ask my results rite, i post it here ler.. whats done is done..

BEFORE THAT, I AM THANKFUL FOR THE RESULTS I GET.. BUT I SWEAR I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER..

english: 6
now i noe why mr connor not in bts anymore.. -.-" his lesson sibeh bored.. n i dun noe how cambridge mark the paper.. CB.. no intention to offend anyone..

humanities: 6
another fcuk.. i dun expect tis grade sia.. sian again.. but i nvr study so its OKAY!..

maths: 3
*1 compo of vulgaritites* i still cant get over it.. i can get beserk to think abt tis GRADE!.. 3?.. u noe how bad is that?.. argh!.. i wanted an A1.. fcuk.. 2straight nights for math wasnt enough.. haiz..

science: 5
miracle?.. i guess.. i nvr pass science since sec 1.. i dun noe how i could get this grade.. =)

dnt: 6
no comments.. luck, i pass..

malay: 3
i was expecting an A1.. haiz.. =(

that was my results.. horrible rite.. o lvl takers, no matter when.. study hard yar.. getting to poly is not a stroll in the park.. JC n ITE are easy to get in.. honestly speaking..

haiz.. now left to pray n hope that i will be inducted to the course that i want..

No comments: