03 March 2007

blogging.. ^_^..

k, today.. played soccer as per normal routine.. i was awkward banget again.. i dun feel like me.. ok, i think im gonna make my skool routine again.. evry friday, go BEDOK (sheesh) n train with my frens then im out of there.. cool rite.. lol..

im bored thats why i update.. learn a few chinese from my :TEACHER: ytd.. i like the phrase, qing ai de, wo xiang ni.. it sounds so swt.. n NICE?.. zzz

oh yar.. i WOKE up super duper early.. 0900.. im proud.. slept at 0400.. zzz im really tired rite now..

kla till here.. got nothing much to blog abt.. oh before i forget.. im BROKE!..

oh btw YAZID, stop asking me abt hajar.. if u want, i can intro u to her.. n stop asking me abt her.. tks.. its irritating..

n fathul, if u were me would u give ur number?.. easier said than done.. lol.. panadol.. zzz..

No comments: