14 March 2007

gooooooooooooooooooooood afternoon ppl!.. im not in a good mood.. zzz

but im trying to be nice right now..

im in a dilemma i can say.. coz my head tell me to go ITE and take up sumting that i really favour while my heart tell me to just cont with the course i have.. how?..

im kinda stress u noe!.. i am so into the business line, any course will do but i did not get the course.. if i go ITE, its an obvious answer i will get it.. confident?.. lol.. yes i am.. ^^

coz coz its a stroll in the park.. lol.. argh!.. how, shud i go ITE n take that course?.. or shud i stay at MECHATRONICS!.. zZz.. i did not get info tech.. wtfish..

im like so confuse rite now.. sheesh.. ok let's see the path of my choices..

MECHATRONICS -> NS -> CONT. STUDIES -> BLUE COLLAR JOB.. zZz

ITE(favoured course) -> POLY/NS -> NS/POLY -> CONT. STUDIES -> WHITE COLLAR JOB?.. is it white collar, im not sure myself.. zZz..

argh!..

im like so stress rite now!.. sobs sobs..

n yar, i noe my blogskin is drop dead dull due to the fact that blogskins fcuk me coz it cork up when im choosing my blogskin.. which means no tagboard, music, wishlist, pics..

sheesh.. wish me luck to get a new blogskin fast..

its just not me now.. x.X

No comments: