23 May 2007

its in the year 2005 now.. -_-

ok, the most anticipated match is coming.. few more hrs.. ^^

lol.. n i havnt get my slp, must get a 3hr "nap" to wake up on time.. lol..

n my bro phone kept on ringing n i kept staring at it.. -_-"

erm, today's happeninngs..

had class early in the morn.. as per normal, i was LATE!.. teacher did not mark my attendance.. i dun really care though.. hate him.. lol..

btw, had class bla bla bla.. then decided to play soccer in school but i was not attired for the occassion -_-"

so peithol n yAt decided to come my hse n chill out a bit.. -_-

actually yat wanted to borrow cds but peithol successfully psycho him to stay awhile..

so f & y played pool, n as per normal, fathul wins.. -_-"

lol.. sry yat.. ^^

n its weird for yat to invite me to play chess.. its been ages since i played that game.. n yar, peithol played against yat first n the chess game was a grueling 1 hr.. wth!.. i waited n waited.. *yawns*

after tat, played against yat.. n didnt expect chess can be really fun but playing against A.I is darn ridiculous.. -_-

btw, no more sitting at the back or the sides in LectureTheatre due to the fact that the side sitting makes me sleepy.. n avoid me from studying while sitting at the back can see students playing DOTA in front of us during lessons.. -___________-"

so lesson/s to learn for today..

1) do not sit at the back of LT..

2) must be confident in winning sumting when challenging sumone.. -_- (no offence but its kinda make sense though)

ok till now, mayb will blog abt the results of the champions league finals.. ^^

nites ppl.. hope my bro other nice food for us to eat during the finals..

but first, i must wake up to the sound of my alarm clock at 0200hrs.. -_-




p.s: 3-3 futsal team has been finalised..
combination of
determination-heart-technique-power-agility = whats our team name, we nvr think abt it

-_-



PIC OF THE DAY
any kind soul explain to me what these words mean?..
the puppet.. see its arms.. -_-"

No comments: