03 May 2007

MAN U LOST.. zzz..

bro woke me up in the morning during half time to tell me who score.. here's our conversation..

BRO: tak tgk bola?.. ----> (not watching soccer)

ME: score?.. *slpy voice*

BRO: 2-0.. milan leading..

ME: sape score?.. *smile with slpy face*

BRO: me n u..

ME: huh?.. *awake*

BRO: kaka which is me, seedorf which is you.. hahahahahahaha..

ME: zzz.. diam.. *falls back to sleep*

bcoz of tis semi finals.. i did not get a nice perfect slp.. lol.. during liverpool n chelsea match my bro SOL (SHOUT OUT LOUD) when zenden scores, but he was offside.. -_-"

n for sure.. I WILL WATCH THE FINAL.. will be betting on MILAN.. must win.. ^^

k back to skool.. was fun.. first two hours was kinda drag.. n got tis stayback guy who is smart with a stupid views -_-"

he dislike ppl.. he stares ppl n he tells ppl to shut up when he dun likes it, but his nice to me though.. *dang* but serious ler, if u are a fighter no need to tell me.. i wont be bothered.. it wont shorten my life..

*the scream* by yat.. -_-"

had lunch with class.. FINALLY had lunch with them.. actually i wanted to chill outside but one of them stop me nia.. kla, join them.. N DUE TO THE FACT THAT I MISS ORIENTATION!.. THEY ARE REALLY NICE PPL.. n finally i get along with them.. lol..

yat, u told me to befriend them now i am.. jgn ckp aku lupe kwn eh.. *the face* =p

FINALLY I ATTENDED WORKSHOP CLASS.. THE TEACHER WAS LIKE SO LENIENT.. ^^

i thought i left out alot but nah.. high self esteem, i can catch up.. no worries.. lol..

just to summarise evrything..

I WILL NOT SKIP SCHOOL AGAIN.. UBER GREAT LER.. N FINALLY I CAN EAT SOUTH CANTEEN FOOD.. rofl + limao + lol = loreal?.. zzz..

laughing out real loud.. -____-"

school make my day.. tks to the mail tat alter my mood in the morn.. F5.. i was label this.. very sad.. T_T

" liar fraud impostor faker pretender hypocrite phony bogus dishonest two-faced disingenuous deceitful fraudulent untrustworthy cunning devious falsehearted cheater faithless corrupt unethical disloyal mr izwan boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo "


ok.. the tagboard will be flooded by sum frens who agrees with sum of the comments above.. zzz..

erm, im cunning.. n a faker too.. coz i do alot of step overs n nutmeg to trick ppl..

btw yat, ole!.. ^^

No comments: