27 May 2007

PIC OF THE DAY
("ELVIS" ON THE LOOSE)



wah.. i can finally blog at my own LAPPY!.. hurrah..


ok ok.. im so happy la dey.. the curve on the face tat makes my world straight.. lol.. if u dun uds, u are dense.. ^_^


im like so lazy to tell u guys what telah happen few days back n today..


erm, had tat tinge of regret feeling when my team mates are busy n kinda half-hearted to attend soccer training.. but u noe what.. i got this super uber strg feeling tat im goin to win tis thing.. lol, im?.. shud be us.. ok, we goin to win this thing.. its a must to win k.. ^_^


n so n so.. i got nothing much to blog abt its just tat i change my blog song.. n i lvl thrice in maple in a day -____-"


from 79 to 82.. ^_^


ok ok.. im goin to have a rest now.. new wk.. its week 7 tmrw n im still the


"not-so-active-to-study-but-wants-to-attend-class"


^_^


till here.. since i can update here, my blog wont be having any sight of cobwebs.. yay ^_^

No comments: