24 June 2007

in ard 35hrs from now, i will be having my exams..

revision status: 1% done.. preferably none to be honest coz i cant rmbr a single thing.. T_T

wanted to chiong today BUT went to P.S n Suntec with yat.. walk walk awhile..

reach home ard 4pm.. thought of revising BUT me family went out to go MAKAN!.. ^.^ mix emotions coz i was like

"oh c'mon not now.. but for black pepper steak i dun mind skipping studies for a day.. but my studies are impt.."

i was so hesitant with my decision tat i saw myself at the MAKAN PLACE happily munching away my meal.. zzz

so reach home ard 10++, watch dvd bro bought till 11++, near 12.. tot of studying BUT its midnite.. its time to slack n slp.. zzz

so here i am, seeing SATURDAY been put to waste for not studying but its ok.. FOOD replace my studying so i dun really mind.. ^.^

but im expecting "excellent" results when i get back my results.. zzz..

till here.. im online, my status is busy but chat-able.. "-_-

No comments: