19 June 2007

QUESTIONS OF QUESTIONS

Why do you bother asking a question that would undoubtedly be read as a statement and then replied to as a statement without using the proper base of answering as stated earlier, this is not acceptable and I wonder why you are not undoing your wrongdoing without reversing the indifferent values of your unceremonious question statement without undoing the statement of which you posted earlier and tagged a question mark (?) to the back and understanding this means that you know that I knew that you'd know that I would know that you would post something like this so that you could reply to the thought that I thought that you thought that I thought that you would post what I thought you would post and while still thinking, I think that you should think about the thought that I thought that you thought when we were talking?


ROFL + LIMAO + LOL = TAK BOLEH ANGKAT.. ZZZ

DIRECT TRANSLATION: CANT BE CARRIED.. "-_-

No comments: