03 July 2007

^.^ home..

wanted to start on my project straight away after reaching home but it will be too dull for me.. "-_-

so i decided to clean MY KITCHEN!.. single-handedly.. ^.^ well, the result is satisfying.. clean here clean there clean everywhere.. o.O

i like n prefer to do chores over studies.. hahas.. im good at cleaning.. ^.^

* sum idiots would say tat im good at cleaning coz tats wat most black ppl do.. well, hope u are not an idiot.. =o im bein direct ba.. o.O

it took me ard an hour.. ^.^ now my kitchen looks neat tks to me.. yay.. O.o

well, i got nothing else to blog abt except that IM FINISHING SCHOLL 3HRS EARLIER TMRW.. hip hip hoorah.. ^.^

lets post sum random pics.. xP
































i like my hair.. seriously it really looks neat.. XP in the pic not really nice, n im goin to streak my hair.. but colours undecided.. o.O

mayb black n red, black n white o.O, black n blue, black n pink -_-"

black n red interest me recently.. o.O



EXCERPT FROM BLOG'S SONG:

I miss you so bad I cant sleep
I wish I knew where you could be
Another dude is replacing me
God this cant be happening

No comments: