08 July 2007

a conversation tat happened in the morning.. (direct translation to english)

teacher: eyy, what happen to ur hair?..

me: hahas.. *smile*

teacher: not handsome u noe, later ppl think differently..

me: it's not abt the hair, it's abt the attitude.. *smile*

XP when i went up to the teacher, tat was when the conversation started.. well, my teacher is kind can.. ^.^

n today is the weirdest day i ever had can?.. got tis 1 guy scared the freak out of ME!.. u noe the back seat of evry bus.. 5 seats rite.. well 2 strangers sitting on the >>>

while me n my bro sit on the <<<

then one guy board tis bus, ard 30 i guess.. he sat in the middle of the 5 seats.. n damn sure his face is weird.. i was like, since my bro take up alot of space!.. n tis guy have tat weird face staring blankly to space.. i was like, can tis guy dun be freaky pls?..

he remind me of bryan (bts) but i guess bryan will freak out when see tis guy la seh.. "-_-

ok, not nice to talk abt ppl.. its just sumting to share abt.. "-_-

btw, fathul, G.E is "gerek la seh".. do u uds wat i mean now?.. @_@

n im composing a new lyrics.. ^.^ its nice.. zzz its nice coz i created it!.. @_@

now, im off.. im online (appear offline).. "-_-

No comments: