05 July 2007

*post editted at the end of post*

school was such a draaaaaagggggggggggggg today.. wth!..


i fell aslp during lessons, when i woke up, it was just a 5mins doze off.. like wth..

but i cant slp tite though, the smell of mcdonalds still in my mind.. "-_-

the best thing is, i woke up n half of the class was aslp.. zzz..

then MUIIIIIIIzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz had nothing to do and disturb me.. like wthell!.. @_@

oh yar, today quite sad.. u noe the game quadrapop in w900i.. quadrapop is similar to tetris.. well, i had outnumbered my frens record 2x.. it was ard 660k already my pts.. but it cant be saved unless u lose.. i plan to reach the million mark n lose the game

BUT!..

my h/p auto restart.. %@%@#!%!%!%@^@6

tat means my CURRENT SCORE of 660k ++ is GONE!.. *hysterical*

T_T

but its ok, im fine.. XP

its just a game.. n

G.E is great la seh.. a p2p game very soon, like wth.. no point starting..

if only MAPLE is p2p, yay.. ^.^



excerpt from song:
girl u need to come home, back to me..
coz girl u make it hard to breathe..

is tis song NICE-LICIOUS or wat?..


oh oh.. i forgot to add.. the 2007batch of O lvl takers in bts had an adam khoo workshop.. o.O omg, memories of us having it last year.. it was super fun la.. fill up my time, and seriously, the workshop did not take effect much on me.. XP

n i still wonder whether it will be repeated in bts till he K.O de.. sry to say, but sumting abt adam khoo, i dun really like him.. i mean there is sumting he seems to be hiding.. XP bleahs, its just me la.. "-_-

n wats with LEE.. @_@

No comments: