13 August 2007

haiz.. been feeling terrible lately.. not in the mood to do a single thing.. this fever is really killing me.. hate it pls.. my temp deteriorated(whatever the spelling is) today and im feeling quite better.. but mum requested me to rest, which means unable to go out and job hunting, slacking, playing the comp n so on.. I HATE HIGH FEVER!.. RAWR!.. ok, i will upload sum pics from NDP event.. ^.^

on 090807, nurses and I ._. went to watch rush hour 3.. ratings by me: 4/5, one part of the movie really kills the fun factor.. >.< but its a must watch movie.. ^.^

i was INFORMED last min abt the umbrella thingy.. wtfish.. so i decided just to tag along.. saw CAROLI & gang.. lol.. after the umbrella event, we went to AMK to have our dinner.. ^.^ we missed the fireworks though.. XP

then off to our seperate ways.. ^.^ not all pics are bein uploaded.. >.<

niways, i cant be bothered to really update my blog tis past few days or so cause i have to make sum intensive revisions.. after this post, take my medicine and slp.. been slping since ytd.. sheesh..




UMBRELLA EVENT




o.O




couple




"couple" XP




bachelor ._."




cute pls.. ^.^




ok im extra.. >.<




red umbrella ^.^




xin jia po >.<


No comments: