23 September 2007

i find this interesting.. extracted from yulianti's blog..

Rules of the game:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

NOTE: SINCE THE GAME SAYS STATE THE WEIRD THINGS, PLEASE PPL DUN THINK OF ME DIFFERENTLY AFTER I STATE THE WEIRD THINGS OF MINE.. XP
WELL HERE GOES..

My ten weird things are:
1. i find women's fashion super cool..
2. i believe most gays are handsome.. (yat mumbles to himself)
3. i foresee that sex is the disgusting lovely thing on earth.. (irony + contradicting)
4. estimated 2-3 songs need to finish playing during i bath then i will start pamper myself with shampoo..
5. will always do 'big business' each day after 8pm.. (during normal days not fasting season)
6. i cant sleep more than 15 hrs at one shot..
7. im like the worst lier that have ever exist but yet ppl fall for it..
8. i dun really look forward to my bday at times coz it reminds me that im getting older..
9. i prefer my mum's toilet than my kitchen's toilet.. (both are the same)
10. i would like to continue my education overseas.. (this is extremely weird for me)


ok, now i must choose six people..

anything, whatever, whoever, whenever, however, forever..

if any of u reading this, pls do this self-survey and pass it on.. tks.. ^^

tis is so random, cena sucks.. hahas..

No comments: