13 September 2007

will start working today from 1700 - 2130hrs.. it was way too fast for them to contact me and offered me a job..

not much happening before the fasting season starts.. yes, i use the word season.. in my life, there are much seasons.. bro and amrul will uds what i mean.. =)

went tampines with amrul to settle sum stuff.. had our late lunch/early dinner at burger king + hajar.. roflmaotidos..

then headed back amk soon after that.. my eyes are giving away.. extremely lethargic and tired.. n i wonder why im not aslp yet..

window-shop at amk hub & repair my watch, finally after 1 year of living on a dead battery.. then decided to meet up later.. after prayers and all, jaywalk all over amk.. lol.. then back to my old amk house.. slack there till 23++hrs.. and headed home.. ^v^

n its my first time not breaking my first day of fast with my family.. gonna feel awkward.. n to the additional weird factor, im lacking of one family member tis year.. =(

will upload his final pics and video sum other time.. cant seem to find the video cam..

plans during fasting season:
1) working till hari raya season (hopefully will last long)
2) tone my abs (going for 6-pac) ^^
3) overnite
4) buy skinny tapered white jeans
5) open new bank account..
6) be pimp-less.. (no pimples)

tats all for today..

n tks friend for the compliment just now.. lol..

niways, this is random..

im irreplaceable..

No comments: