29 October 2007

hey yaw.. =)

well back to blogging.. cant really keep my words of blogging at every end of the mth.. =P

mayb i take my blog as sumone/sumting to confide with.. =( to be honest, i will be the *timid-guy* when coming to confiding my problems with frens face-to-face.. being indirect at times help.. =)

niways, PETOM [fathul] is right abt me.. it's been awhile since i ponder abt it..


POINT 1:
- arrogance;
he mentioned a thing or two abt the way i present myself.. he feel that it's been surrounded by an aura of arrogance & ego.. =_= no matter how bad i wanna dismiss it, i myself know it's true.. and i realise it for quite awhile.. it's just that i need someone to say it to my face..

and seriously, i didnt expect sumone esp from him to pin-point it out.. *no offence*


POINT 2:
- can't rmbr;
sumting related to girls.. i cant really recall rite now =( if i do recall, i wouldnt wanna mention it either.. coz whenever im in *girls-related-situation*, it's not nice to blurt it out here.. =S


so yeah, tks very much fathul for acknowledging me of my outlook.. =)


well, today wasnt much of a happening..

i decided not to attend school as the stomach cramps is such a pain in the arse
*no pun intended*

stay home, rot myself infront of PS2 =) precisely this is a rare encounter when wan mention abt PS2.. many would expect that i rot infront of the COMPUTER playing that 2D-side-scrolling-game.. sheesh.. for the love of *insert whatever u want here*

when mum reached home, we decided to do a miniature spring clean.. rearrange furniture in the living room.. quite a few changes been made =)


oh yar, before i forget.. went to fadhuli's open hse with zakuan NORTH and amrul SOUTH.. met with clique EAST at fad's hse.. n yes, those classic jokes seems to pop up everytime they met up with me.. sheesh, pity me for once =p

soon after headed towards fathul's hse.. i wonder why everytime soccer will be the hot topic whenever we venture to fathul's house..

n yeah, im glad to noe that me and adha dont bear grudges towards each other of our past.. so yeah, im cool with that.. btw, it seems that zul have not been keeping up with the cliques..



ok back to spring cleaning..

while taking a break and having our extremely late lunch/early dinner, i INCONSPICOUSLY state to my mum for getting me a new specs.. bleahs.. oh yar, not forgetting PS3.. =.=

im drooling over the Tag Heuer Specs.. and nina williams too.. [shit, randomness] seriously, the tag heuer specs makes me go "ga-ga" over it.. >.<


*PERIOD SECTION [just pop out]*

u noe, BLOGGER needs to add more functions.. similar to msn.. i hate using this " >.< " or " =.="
urgh!.. why cant they add a function that can save a picture and whenever u type the abbreviation, the pic will pop out..
i wanna use " F3 ".. yes it's maple related but it damn sure show u the expression of my face rite..

*/PERIOD ENDS*


ok, where did i go..

yeah, spring cleaning.. everything seems nicer now.. n yeah, things changes.. it's been 2 mths and damn time flies by so fast.. it's week 3 of sem 2 now.. n im yet to buck up and study.. =(

oh yeah, rmbr this pic?..


konvict music =p yes oh yes.. im hairless again.. [give that stern and funny look]

that sounds wrong.. denote that.. yeah, i shave my hair.. =) [wonders again]

sheesh.. i estimate it will take ard a mth to regrow back to a very decent hair and more
HEALTHIER & DYE-free HAIR..

purpose of getting a short haircut, redye/highlight my hair in the midst of christmas and 2008.. =)

so yeah, im done with my updates..

btw, i realise that i use screwed up stuff alot esp friendster, blogger and mapleSTORY!.. >.<"

n

14DAYS

TO THE

SHHHHAMAN

OF

*insert u noe what*

BIRTHDAY!..

No comments: