02 November 2007

*pics section*

*upload soon*



its 0250hrs, 021107.. -_- n im not yet aslp.. im having class at 0800 later.. and it will be brazen enough that i wont be attending.. not it's because im lazy.. =) im just tired..

niways, 011107, class finished at 1800.. fathul and yat waited for me.. im touch =.=" went to bedok together.. they reside there while i wanna meet up sum other frens to go

MDM LIZA's HOUSE!!!!!

her house is humongous pl0x.. seriously man, 3 storeys high, nice furniture.. and her childern are so cute.. >.<" n this is not a lie.. if i had the chance to say this to her children, i would say this..

"Your England is p0wderful plox"

>.<" her children were so cute.. and her house is huge!.. >.<" n yes, mdm liza England still as p0wderful as ever..

n yeah, she rmbrs me BUT forgotten my name.. wth.. before that she asked the clan what's my name and she only remember me as superman.. *stares at Soulja Boy*

reason: i wore blue contacts during sec school days.. >.<"

niways, i cant stop talking abt her house.. nice nice.. =D

oh yar, tmrw will be finishing school at 1200.. if i were to attend school..

and you know what.. it's not wrong for me to state this, and many girls would agree with me.. ryan cabrera is so cool pl0x.. well, his my fave guitarist, duh.. one of his video is unable to embed.. >.<

*pl0x [pe-locks]:

pl0x = please.. due to overwhelming influence of forums and online games, i have adapted to the changes.. =) pardon me pl0x..

No comments: