02 December 2007

2313hrs yaw..

i screw up my lab paper on friday.. darn it, i was expecting it to be a LAB test but it was more to theory.. so yeah, i screw it up big time.. way to big.. =P

ok ok, my weekends was great la seh.. =DDDD

FRIDAY:
went home early.. slack all the way till sumone by the name of vincent spam my phone to drop by my house.. since the next few soccer routine will be put into halt, our plans seems to go on.. after playing *insert*story, we went out get the ingredients and stuff for our normal cooking.. LOL, too bad we miss out amrul..

cook, watch sum extremely disgusting stuff, chat-chit and vincent watch me play *insert*story.. so yeah, sum craziness would do.. LOL..

n vincent borrowed my cardigan.. zzzzzzzz..

will return it on wednesday, or he suggested me to trade his zara cardigan for my chapalang cardigan.. LOL..

but my cardigan is kinda thick so might reconsider..

OH I MUST BOLD THIS PART!..
rmbr i had a test rite i mentioned earlier.. the teacher gave me a counselling form coz i was late!.. well just 1/2 hour late.. u noe what he wrote on the counselling form..

OFFENCE:
- attire
COMMENTS BY COUNSELLOR:
- late

*insert strings of vulgar* wth.. if u can relate those two together to create an offence, u might get a spot at NYP teaching staff.. was not really piss off but c'mon, be creative with the comments..


SATURDAY:
saturday soccer routine canceled mainly because of me.. because of *insert*story.. spent the whole afternoon home alone.. everyone in the house went out.. mr 'Aladin' too was bored, he went to sleep for almost the whole afternoon and night..

but MR FCUK AMRUL _l_ asked me whether he can come down to my house.. purpose to show off his VAIO LAPTOP!.. hahahahahahahaha..

kla, "joRking" only.. drop by my hse, he played his story, i played my story.. LOL.. =) chill all the way till 23++hrs.. bro came back ard 21++hrs..

watch/hear soccer after that.. =)

so yeah, that's all..


SUNDAY:
super super lethargic.. was home alone AGAIN!.. for the 3rd day in a row.. bro and mum came home night time.. sian-ness..
but played *insert*story the whole day.. =)

getting more and more lazier i guess.. =)

oh, and "GUEKENABEB" by these evil person name musFIRAH.. her counterpart by the name of musLIHAH was the one who tricked me.. -_-" didnt believe i was darn gullible..

up yours to both of u.. argh!..

so, am looking forward to the upcoming BBQ at east coast on wednesday.. will stuff myself with [in Patrick's voice and face] ice-cream.. LOL..

ok, finally started doing sum fitness things.. LOL..

No. Of Push-ups up to date:
Mon: 20
Tues: 20
Wed: 20
Thurs: 20
Fri: 20
Sat: 30
Sun: 30

Total: 160 =)

will be targetting more for next week, maybe 200 or 250 push up per week..

average target for next week: 30 per day..

so im off people.. exams are around the corner but i cant seem to see it..

*covers mouth* hor hor hor..

ok, off to PCC.. LOL.. joking bah.. =)

nites..


*soulja yat finally admit*




*backgrd-humming*
last christmas i giv............................

No comments: