19 December 2007

as promised shown by my last post, i will update on monday BUT im a day late.. >.<" it's ok, at least im here to update..

oh, make it 2 days late as it's wednesday now.. MONDAY FUTSAL was such a blast aye.. played for 2 hrs, the weather was drizzling so the environment was super cool.. btw, the futsal is sheltered..

had a total of 3matches within that 2hrs w/o any major breaks.. and as per normal, i was in the winning team.. well it's all because of me actually.. hahas.. *give that serious look*

3 matches, 3 victories.. hip hip hurray.. ^.^

first match won 5 - 1.. second match 5 - 2.. third match 3 -0.. zomg, am i great or what?.. LOL, joking bah..


i played keeper for majority of the 2hrs.. and if there were soccer officials during our gameplay, i believed i would be handpicked and become a keeper for one of the s-league clubs.. roflmaotidos.. i myself amazed with the way i became a keeper.. *yay*


k, downside, only two guys scored past me.. *forgot-the-name* and fathul.. so yeah, fathul will be bragging rite now.. LOL.. =P


oh, soon after headed towards Parkway Parade to have our dinner.. sum had fast food while sum goes for the hawker style.. "-_-


and headed home soon after, well actually not all.. vincent and amrul dropped by my hse and chill.. vincent took a nap at my bed till 0530hrs the next day.. yeah, much of a nap.. _l_ i did wake him up but well he was too shagged..


while that blARdy barbarian slp, me, bro and amrul headed towards 7-11 and grab sum food to munch on.. went out ard 0400hrs, came back 04++hrs.. so yeah, this pic came abt during that duration..



finished our food, was dead tired.. my bro and amrul took their nap.. while vincent woke up and asked me to accompany him to grab his breakfast.. "-_- it was 06++hrs already.. >.<


ard 0730hrs, amrul went home as his mom wanted him to be back early..


my bro went on too slp till 16++hrs.. lol..


i wanted to slp but
vincent pester me to play winning eleven from 0800hrs till 1130hrs.. my eyes was "argh!.. tap! tap!.."


so yeah, played winning eleven, lost all of the matches we played together.. LOL.. it's been awhile since i last play..


he went home ard 1130hrs after his gf called him up again.. -_-


so yeah, finally..
mum woke up soon after vincent left, while talking to her i fell aslp.. the funny part is i fell aslp with her h/p at my hand pointing it upwards.. coz my mum request me to type in sumting..


was super uber tired, slept till 1430hrs.. woke up and had a major
*period*


*period* till nite time.. dun noe what's with me.. _l_


so yeah, that's my
monday and tuesday.. adios for now.. im going out tmrw..

erm,
today i mean.. ^.^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHUL-a HAKIM! ^.^

gok da besar -_________________-

No comments: