31 December 2007

final post of 2007.. well i wont say this year is horrible coz it's impossible for one to remember every single detail bit of incident that occured in their life..

i am completely right to state that so dun B.S with me =P

so yeah, every years have their up & downs.. will list the major happenings..

t3h UPS:
- Pass my O lvls [emphasise on PASS]
- Improve humble-nism
- Able to have that arrogant aura [roflmaotidos]
- Maintain tight bonds with family



t3h DOWNS:
- Phail to have a proper Mentality
- Phail to reach the targeted savings
- Phail to get alot of stuff [ -_- ]
- Losing my 2nd Bro [yup, i cant stop reminiscing]


so yeah, that's all.. will remove this ring on my finger after ushering in the new year.. it reminds me of my bro and i hate reminding myself abt bad happenings.. so yar, will remove it..

k, stop before i start shedding tears.. sheesh, it's just ironic that's why i can still rmbr every single bit of it clearly..

it's 0238hrs as of my lappy's clock.. oh yar, i almost forgot abt my resolutions.. just for the fun of it even though i noe that the chances of achieving [Aye] resolution is such an impossible..


New Year Resolutions:
1) Relive my passion
2) Be more wary [in such a way that i wont reveal much of myself to new ppl]
3) Improve ways of "pwn/own"-ing the other party [this is a must]
4) VAIO laptop [hopefully i will find sumway to fork out the $_$]


*yay* done with my resolutions.. actually i have more, it's just that is more confidential and i myself know abt it.. probably will store it in my phone as a reminder..

12/11/2007: celebrated my bday with one man less again..



before signing out from blogger, have a joyous new year.. let's usher in the new year with heads held high..
exclude scene from "I Am Legend" where Will Smith kamikaze with the ldr of Vamps.. -__-

In advance, happy new year beetches.. =P





p/s: for those who are legal and soon-to-be, pls playsafe.. =) sry, no more funny pics as of 2008.. or shud i continue?..

No comments: