08 December 2007

New Year's Eve Suggested Plans:

1) gather at *insert-location* and watch fireworks.. 2007 catch phrase made by me and lee was "ni nabei".. sumting like that.. =)

but i dun have the feel to go fireworks-ing again.. =_=


2) contact friends/homies to drop by my house and welcome in the new year via television.. am quite looking forward to this idea.. everyone gather and slack together, then share our resolutions together.. eh wait, there's no such term as slacking when a cohort of friends is in my house.. LOL..



3) stay at home and welcome in the new year with family yaw.. simple =)



oh before i forget, i need to attend school on new year's eve.. zzz..

so, in two days time, i will be having my test.. argh!.. sian-ness.. havnt start on my revision YET!..

ok wan, be a good boy and go to sleep now and have a rest first before having ur revision!.. LOL..

im off, oh wait.. the song on my blog is beautifully written and touching.. ='(

but i hate the singer.. beech.. =)




ZOMG!.. it's a mAt!
up yours and ur nose

No comments: