27 January 2008

wait abit, major announcement..
i have successfully un-*period*-ize myself as of 27/01/2008 at 2029hrs.. =)

niways, i am happy.. bleahs..

played soccer on friday and today respectively.. to be precise, turf and field soccer..

friday soccer was such a blast even it was a short one and burned my pockets.. well, need to cab back and fro so i won't be late for my uncle birthday celebration at night..

friday soccer: fun fun fun.. adebayat, el gardo, emo-rul, faizal, muiz & me decided to drop by NYP and played soccer.. kinda rare though, coz it will be such an extreme task for me to bring my arse to school after prayers.. so yeap, started ard 1700hrs and end at 1845hrs..

soon after, headed home.. *rush-here-and-there* and im off to uncle's house.. being lethargic and all, i was pissed off by the end of everything.. won't bother to elaborate..

spent almost my whole saturday SE-LEE-PING..

SUNDAY!!!
omg, played with the veterans [yea rite].. super fun please.. as per normal, there was t3h
"Great Wall of Zuan"
in the pitch.. and it took me less than 5minutes to sweat alike zidane.. -_-

btw, one lol-able incident occured though.. i had a collision with one of opposite's El Gardo [fatty].. he was kinda pissed off.. but i just walked off..

when my opponent was on the attack, the El Gardo was upfront.. he ran rampage through other defenders but he phailed to pass me.. ok here comes the funny part..

i got the ball and wanted to clear t3h ball but due to many attackers upfront.. i decided to bring the ball to the left side of the field.. El Gardo was going all out to dispose me.. but his whole intention was clear, he tried to knock me down with his weight..

i was like, keep on dragging the ball from the right to the left side of the field.. the "manager" was lol-ing when i did that..

seriously, not showing off.. but why is there a need to play dirty.. sheesh..

but the game ended in a tie.. *sigh*

so yeah, i will be soccer-ing mostly on friday and sunday.. count me out on saturday, the chances of me popping out is as good as see-ing yat not pushing the ball to it's furthest extend.. =P

i'm off.. oh btw, the "manager" was full of praises for me & thought i was an army-men.. *looks at skinny body* LOL

*yours-truly*

No comments: