20 February 2008

HORRENDOUS!!!
yes it sums up my day thank you..

gawd, im just f-cuk up today..
had only 4hrs of sleep..
reach school ard 1030hrs..
waited for the rest, pardon me for the rarity of this line..
attempt for extreme mass Math intake but phailed after 1.xhrs..
and well, i dun want to elaborate more.. i'm just feeling moody & i hate this..

so yeah, u might catch me on a bad note.. so yeap, _l_

another slight update, revert back to "with you" by c.b.. just adore the bridge part big time.. pondering on getting his album..


And I will never try to deny
That you're my whole life
'Cause if you ever let me go, I would die
So I won't front

I don't need another woman
I just need your all and nothing
'Cause if I got that, then I'll be straight
Baby, you're the best part of my day
it's not infatuation, it's love

No comments: