28 May 2008

After skimming through archives, I’m glad to see improvements in my way of life.Especially my atrocious "England Language".
Anyway, it's never too late to improve. (: But seriously, I had a good laugh after a quick browse through my archives. Blame my orneriness for not hitting the hay. *slaps self*

Anyway, such nocturnal timing for a post. And I can’t enumerate the times I yawn ever since I got home. 0,0 holy mother-facade -.-
Regardless of that, I’m uploading past and present photos. (: Enjoy.





Used to be guitarist, not a great one either. But the experience matters. Not guilty-conscious but i know a fag is doing that "tight-cross-arms" sign towards me. *grins*



hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Early days of poly life, for my case it was the 2nd or 3rd week. And it was popular in PPF back then. Go figure on how it pop up in that website. (:




Epic hairdo by my late bro. ): Well, no partner to dye my hair with now. But seriously, i gotta admit it makes me "Mat-ish". And it won't be a surprise to see ppl dropping by the tagboard stating that I'm a natural Mat. So go figure. No snide remarks pl0x.




thatface.com/nationalday2007


belated bro's bday + my bday + hari raya = epic-ness
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss




yes people, that's us. Now left the 2 middle homosapiens left wandering around in this world. ):
Reminiscence. So yeah, shit happens.
[Eldest - 3rd - Youngest - 2nd]

Will reiterate this, thank you won't be enough for me to show my gratitude for what they have done ever since that fateful incident. And with reference to the left picture, screw that M0F0 for stealing my black slippers. I'm wearing a white one now which is dub "gay slippers." -.-


After our soccer routines. What a way to stay fit. Indulging in chips and gassy drinks right after a sporty routine. Magnifique -.-
*dangs* i hate myself for reformatting my lappy. Go figure with the amount of times i reformated. If not there will be more AMK pics =P


0,0. Mini gathering during fasting month. Needless to say that we have drifted apart. Eh, except for that guy in Barca colours. -.-
berg-er berg-er zaman skrg. hur hur hur.


hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. there's a dedicated website for this picture if I'm not mistaken. *give that serious look*
thatsteamfaces.org/steam


(: 0705, 1 year went extremely fast heh.


Sikit sikit lepak. With reference to the 6th pic, I'm truly fazed with the pictures. Goodness gracious, at the rate I'm going, it won't be a surprise to see me fade in the darkness. Literally and metaphorically. With that mentioned, I'm sarcasm-deaf at the moment. Please try again later (:


**NOTE: pics taken from archives

No comments: