13 May 2008

"it's 1 o'clock in the morning, and i still cant sleep" 0,0
k, pop songs make me cranky at times but screw it. why do i listen to it at the first place. screw mainstream-nism @.@

anyway, i can't sleep. cause i took a nap, power nap to be precise. *laugh to the thought of power nap* k, moving on. had my power nap till an ornery smarmodon grammar-fied human woke me up. i need to start putting my handphone away from my ear, seriously. so Emmanuel S. Adebayat pop by my house abit while waiting for Didier Drogba.

Nothing much happen though. and not forgetting, finally i got songs in PS3! 3 cheers for me pl0x. all i need now is an effing thumbdrive to transfer stuff to my PS3. yes, im pathetic, no thumbdrive.

And the thought of PS3 brought my thoughts to MATHEMATIC, due to the number "3". anyway, i failed my math test, epicness. unintentionally, i told the the teacher to "screw my paper inside out" as i will get the famous red egg. -.-

k, that's all i could reminiscence for the past 12hrs.

and not forgetting. as promised. :D
will quote out the interesting part of this project work.

disclaimer: not my work.



MODERNISATION - IMPACT ON MALES
[Metrosexual_Smexy_Love] *dangs*

Before:
· Beauty products and services were popular only among women.
· Cosmetics: Symbol of beauty among women and men who indulged in them was labeled as ‘sissies.’
· Men: More reserved trying out services except massages.
· Image of men: rough skin, coarse hair, large pores

After:
· Healthspa: More packages for men.
· Cosmetics: Concealer-most popular product among men.
· R&D: Efforts and capital channeled to develop better products.
· Male clients: More confident during work.



k, i wonder what's Men's Health all about now with the upcoming metrosexual-fetish-nism. if my memory didn't fail me, im expect more gay items in Men's Health compared to the past. Gawd, why in the world am i reading Men's Health back then when im still young. 0,0
errr, blame Men's Health for my creative erotica. *dangs*

"Male Clients: More Confident During Work"
what the hell? in the near future, we will see a sudden increase of "bapak-rep" -.-

nevertheless, im not opposing metrosexuality.
Pan Pan, impressive piece of job on the opposite gender. :x Even i dun noe what's "imvented" means. =P

k wan, jgn macam paham. padehal dier yang kat jc aku kat poly -.-
till then faithful readers.





NOTE TO SELF:
Tuesday: Full blast 12hrs in school
Wednesday: Off day[house cleaning], soccer[?], uncles drop by
Thursday: awaiting the wknds
Friday: awaiting the wknds
Saturday: Gathering
Sunday: Decision Decision Decision

No comments: