09 June 2008

zomg zomg zomg, *brain meltdown*
I will reiterate this for like, forever? Nora Danish ish cute worxz.
ohmyfreakinghexagon, can i swap bodies with her husband pl0x? 0.0

Seriously, with my mom watching "Puteri" everyday aint helping me u know :x
ahhhh *brain meltdown*. Her character is so cute + bimbotic pls (:
NOOOO, so ideal. omg omg omg.

*hyper ventilate*
[yat, u can activate ur newly found guilty-conscious mind now]

k done. sigh of relief. (:
Anyway, going to town area alone even for a short period of time may put one in a complete obscure state please. Next time i need a fork to rake out those eyes. *grins*
Well, sg denizens aint that bad anyway. Yeah, i sound like an inmate or something but pardon ME i'm a homely person. (:

The PR here are way better please. denoting the whites here. they will put up that smile if u were looking in their direction. hmm, let me rephrase that. The whites' [female] don't mind etching a smile on their faces which are considered costly by most Singaporeans. -.-
Well, i think i need to stop tarnishing my own country's image. Since freedom of speech here seems to be patented. God forbids, i won't elaborate more. If you follow politics and uncyclopedia, you might get what I'm trying to imply here.


hmm, is there anything else for me to blog before I will be on a "hiatus." Go figure with hiatus stature.

*pondering*

Yes, i rmbr. Clutch bags are t3h sex. I want I want I want. ):

A simple one for the start. (: Must save up before getting the actual hotness.




Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois: $670.00
hot hot hot


So wan, get a freaking stable job. And stop over-spending. Dun blame vincent for your constant loss of money. -.-
SLIGHT UPDATE:
50+tags in a space of 30mins. haha, k. much of an "achievement" -.-

No comments: