29 August 2008

SAAAAP[sup] with me now. Exams are over yaw. (:

No more angst, no more fear, no more sleepless nights. Finally, a huge sigh of relief. Ecstatic-nism. Recap my final days of Semester 1 2008. 3 Common Test and 3 Final Exams.


Hoping to get more than 2 distinctions/As for this year's common test and exams. (: Partially an obsessed student who wanna push his GPA above 3.0.

Anyhow, was dumbfounded for abit when my mum wanted to see my result for this semester. YES, shocking.

Shock Value: Out of Range.

I mean, it's the first time my mum request to see my results once I got it back. Gaawd the irony. The semester which I believe that I might retake some modules is the semester that my mum wanna see my results.

GAAAH, I'm hoping there will be many freaking As up that 'slip' and passing all modules. (: With that, I can request for a VAIO LAPTOOOOOP yaw. hurhur.

Anyhow, went to town yesterday and today with Agent 22/Immigrant/Yat. Since he found his lost wallet. Yesterday wise, it's my first time going to library@esplanade. Omg, splendid. Pure scintillating stuff. Even the study time was not fully utilised, it's a great environment to hang out and study. And for real, it's educated people in there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Side-Tracking:
Mum pwns me, again.

"Class masuk pkl 9, datang pkl 10." [Class starts at 9, you arrive at 10]
Didn't expect that. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Even she knows I'm on my hols. It's a new start next month, punctuality is a blessing. (:
*middle finger* to the whole world cause everyone is doubting me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, before throwing tantrums and starts smart-assery up my blog, it's best you try to grasp the meaning of "educated people."
Well, went to the library again after final exam papers to slack till night. Played computer games again. You know, I need to smack myself up the arse and start jogging again. Hate the fact that I'm rotting behind a white screen and forcing myself to play games.

Ahhh, the exams has taken its toll. Frankly speaking, I had a long list of interesting stuff to share here. But thank you STM for failing to recall much of it.

Anyhow, I'm going off. Pardon me as this post is done half-heartedly. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP, devotion to blogging seh. Up my arse, what's with this slang. Arrivederci



p.s: 1year since my2nd bro left. 3years since my1st bro let.
cherish the memories

No comments: