27 September 2008

"lil' mama had a swag like mine." - impersonation of Lil Wayne's irritating but great autotune voice.

hurhur, k an update.





WOOOOOO! What? I know I didn't pay for the seats but pictures of the car is awesome. Yes, the pics was taken with my handphone camera. =P The ability to snap. hurhur. Anyhow, the pics are taken in "Burst" mode. Well, what do u expect. Cars travelling that fast. -.-

And yes, the atmosphere is superb. It's not kiasuism, but it's really out of this world feeling. At first, I was really skeptical with this "F1 Night Race" yada yada yada. But hands down, it's proven otherwise. Even it's ear deafening, it's worth wasting hours just to see few cars speeding pass. -.-

I'm so gonna buy the tickets for next year's F1. If it's true that F1A/FIA and Singtel signed an agreement. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! IMO, I'm so enthusiastic abt this compared to Singfest =P
K, that's all. I wanted to update on F1 not others. =)


She got her own :D :D :D

No comments: