19 March 2009

Edit as of 0904: My mom kept mum about me playing football. More of like she expected it to happen. -.-

First and foremost, am quite disappointed with myself for playing today. ): See! I can't control myself over football. BURRGH! But no sweat though, didn't regret that decision of mine. (:

Anyway, it's been awhile since I update. Will attempt to give a lengthy yet interesting update. Had my first NYP at Khatib. New York Pizza. (: Well, it's kind of okay. Maybe I chose the wrong kind of pizza. Average cost of $6.00 for a can drink, mini drumlet and 10" inch pizza [it look like it]. In all, I don't recommend to anyone though. If you are willing to try something new, by all means I won't hinder.

2nd week of FYP is coming to a close. After results are out, obscurity was in the air. The room I allocated in seems to decrease by numbers. *procrastination*
Yeah, but I'm glad that I make the cut. Glad, yes. Frustrated, certainly. I would like to clear this out first. To sum up the frustration that I ought to type, I was born to do Math. Exaggeration but whatever. It astounds me in ways that I can't explain even, I ADMIT, I'm not much of a Math Genius to begin with. Nevertheless, I'm into math.

And guess what I got for MATH!!! C! Let me enlarge that for abit.


C

It's 60-65 marks. It's 5-10marks shy from B! I would put a finger on my lip if it's a B or better. BUT! C! ZOMGBBQS! Let me rant for abit. You can choose to skip. THIS IS BLASPHEMY! THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAA! I was disheartened, frankly speaking. Out of that 27%, I can't fathom I'm not one of them. I'm frustrated, irritated threefold. Okay, I think I'm overreacting. *breather*

As for those who are wondering and those who are not, I will just post my results here. Loathe those questions being queried around. Coincidentally, my grades are in chronological order. *kening naik naik*

EG2132: D+
EG2089: C [mother caknuckers]
EG2133: C+
EG2047: B
EG 2028: B+
EG2004: A


So yeah, nothing worth the mention actually. Compare it with my classmates and I should be in the bottom-mid tier. MEH! Left with one and final study semester to enumerate a treble A/Distinction on a single report. Possible. (Y) hoho!

*Looks at the time*
It's 1200hours already and I'm still here. I should be snoring by now. Anyway, pardon me for such an, hmm, angsty post. It irks me for not achieving my targets. Till then, before I start my rant on random convoluted stuff, it's best I get my sleep soon.
WAIT! Forgot to mention that I'm starting to get the hang of my freekicks. *raising eyebrows* Practice practice practice. All I know is that after a quick recap of my gameplay just now, I'm not flexible as I used to be. I doubt my ability to catch the ball in the air with my feet and legs fully stretch. GAAAAH! Hard to paint the picture with words.
Till then, snoozers. (:





p/s: 130309 - 270409. Heed the advice.

No comments: