13 March 2009

EDIT as of 2359hours: I feel geeky.






MEH! Somehow, I have this mix feeling of happiness and frustration. -___-
And this weird notion of mine that being a doctor is actually, let's just say great. AND pardon me for this somewhat stupid mindset. I DESPISE GOING TO CLINIC/HOSPITAL. As for the reasoning, will be reticent about it.

Anyway, on my way home, fortuitous encounter with Yee Ting. (: Had a nice chat in the train. Catch up for abit, and the system in TP and NYP do differ. Or maybe it's because of our different courses? [whatever] Hmm, hoping for a BTS gathering. Rather than the usual Simpang Bedok, can we make it more "grand" by gathering at Sentosa or Buffet or something? =P 
*high expectations from me* -__-

Anyway, I'm off. My lunch is calling me. Might be heading off to ITshow later. Note the word 'might.'

(: 

p/s: Amira may be right. I'm sick and tired of my dark blogskin. Will try to edit later.

No comments: