05 December 2009

To be honest, I can't be bothered to update the previous few posts. Basically because I finally came to a conclusion that I'm not an avid blogger afterall. Plus, I'm not 100% healthy yet. This come-and-go fever, to say the least, toy around with my mood at times.


Here's an inside scoop of what's been happening lately:
2wks break commence on the 21/12. It's all part of NYP's devious ploy to hinder students to take an extra week off. I believe it was suppose to fall on the 14th. With the above set of dates, it's enough for you to figure out their ploy.


Secondly, it struck me that we are hypocrite. I'm a hypocrite too. The level of hypocrisy one carries is used to differentiate from the rest.


Thirdly, I have a sprained/bruised ankle due to that mistime slide after today's competition [which ended horribly]. Apart from that, rashes on my left elbow. Wonderful.


I need to visit a doctor to sort myself out soon and please, I need my ego back. I'm just too humble for the moment.

No comments: